RFID Sports Timing Mat Antenna
RFDesign has developed a leading ground mat RFID Antenna System for sports timing applications.
With long read range, heavy duty strength and stylish design, the RFID-MAT series of antennas from RFDesign are designed to perform in the most demanding applications.
- Excellent read performance.
- Ultra low profile, 13.5mm (0.53”).
- Gentle ramp shape to minimise shock to cyclists/athletes.
- 7 integrated cable channels for tidy RF cable management.
Customisable skins (logo area):
- Only mat antenna antenna to have user replaceable, full colour logos.
- Customised logos available for specific events of customers.
- Attractive standard logos available.
- Slip-resistant logo texture, varying degrees available.
- Moulded EPDM Rubber, durable, wear resistant, easy to clean.
- Waterproof, Dustproof housing.
- Mat interlock and inserts mechanically screwed, mats will stay together during use.
- Quality stainless hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Replaceable cables for both long coax and mat connector cables
- Replaceable joiner hardware and screws
|Bandwidth||864 – 869||MHz||ETSI Model|
|902 – 928||MHz||FCC Model|
|HPBW (x-z)||74||deg||Compliant with ETSI EN 302 208 v1.3.1|
|HPBW (y-z)||14||deg||Compliant with ETSI EN 302 208 v1.3.1|
|Polarisation||Linear||V = Parallel to Y axis (short edge of mat)|
|H = Parallel to X axis (long edge of mat)|
|Beam Tilt||0||deg||Normal to antenna plane|
|Field uniformity||< 7||dB||Variation in field strength across the plane of antenna between 0.1m and 1.0m|
|Return Loss||< -8||dB|
|Power Handling||36||dBm||Levels in applications depend on regulatory limits for the country of intended use.|
Physical / Environmental Specifications:
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||1200mm x 660mm x 13.5mm – 47.2 in x 26 in x 0.53 in|
|Weight||11.8kg – 26lb|
|Base material||Moulded EPDM, UV stabilised|
|Radome||UV stabilised, shock proof polycarbonate|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +70 deg C|
|Mounting hardware||M5x8, Stainless steel metric screws used in joiner assemblies|
|Corrosion resistance||All externally accessible metalwork is corrosion resistant stainless steel or Brass.|
- This mat includes the default RFDesign sticker as shown in the product image.
- This includes one SMB-SMB interconnect cable, ready to plug in a long RF cable to a reader.
- The RFID mat requires an SMB RF cable, these are listed in the online store.
- If mats are required to be joined together, joiner hardware is also available.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice, the latest datasheets are available online at rfdesign.com.au
- These items are generally built to order, typical lead times are 2 weeks, please contact us for a more accurate lead time, based on quantity.
- If you require a more accurate shipping quote, please select “Pickup in Store” as the shipping option and send an email with your shipping requirements.
- For volume orders, please contact us for wholesale pricing.